Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 19:00:36 -0600
From: Joe McManus <joe.mcmanus@...onical.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Contributing Back

Hey All - The Ubuntu Security Team would like to sign up for items 3,4
& 5 from the technical list <
https://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/mailing-lists/distros#contributing-back
>:

3 - Review and/or test the proposed patches and point out potential issues
  with them [...]
4 - Check if related issues exist in the same piece of software [...]
5 - Check if related issues exist in implementations of similar
  functionality in other software [...]

Please let me know how we get started helping out.

Cheers,
-Joe