Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 14:41:19 +0000
From: Heiko Schlittermann <hs@...marc.schlittermann.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE-2019-10149: Exim 4.87 to 4.91: possible remote exploit

We will publish the fix today 2019-06-05 15:15 UTC on the exim-4_91+fixes branch of our public Git repo git.exim.org.

Distros can release their packages by that date.

Sorry for the inconveniences.
--
Heiko Schlittermann (unterwegs)
Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (530 bytes)