Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 23:20:03 +0200
From: Jan Pokorný <jpokorny@...hat.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: 3 pacemaker security flaws

On 17/04/19 15:10 +0530, Huzaifa Sidhpurwala wrote:
> Jan Pokorný from Red Hat has discovered 3 security issues with the
> pacemaker package. Details and proposed patches are available in this email.

Using the opportunity to fix encoding shenanigans in my surname above,
and to point out to the respective, already merged pull requests for
master and 1.1 branches respectively that also carry an additional
patch that popped up just in time to be added at all, for being
partly related to the prior behavioral changes:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/pull/1749
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/pull/1750

--
Jan (Poki)