Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 23:46:07 +0800 (CST)
From: luo  <a4651386@....com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE-2018-17977: CentOS
 ipsec remote denial of service vulnerability

I just applied for the cve number at https://cveform.mitre.org/. I don't know if it is correct to publish the complete information. Please check the community. This vulnerability is very different. Almost all versions of the kernel will work with the centos desktop version. Memory remote accumulation leads to secure remote denial of service