Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 11:33:47 +0200
From: Carlton Gibson <carlton.gibson@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Django security release issued: 2.1.2

Today the Django team issued 2.1.2 as part of our security
process. This release address a security issue, and we encourage all
users to upgrade as soon as possible:

https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2018/oct/01/security-release/ <https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2018/oct/01/security-release/>

As a reminder, we ask that potential security issues be reported via
private email to security@...ngoproject.com <mailto:security@...ngoproject.com> and not via Django's Trac
instance or the django-developers list. Please see
https://www.djangoproject.com/security <https://www.djangoproject.com/security> for further information.