Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 12:01:34 +0200
From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@...e.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Libc Realpath Buffer Underflow CVE-2018-1000001
  expolit source code for SuSE 12 SP2

Hi,

FWIW, SUSE has released fixes for glibc on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2 on February 15th,
so you will probably need to downgrade glibc to an older version to make this run successful.

Ciao, Marcus

--
Marcus Meissner,SUSE LINUX GmbH; Maxfeldstrasse 5; D-90409 Nuernberg; Zi. 3.1-33,+49-911-740 53-432,,serv=loki,mail=wotan,type=real <meissner@...e.de>