Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 16:12:49 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Intel FP security issue

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 01:36:05PM +0000, Liguori, Anthony wrote:
> The discover sent a post here but I suspect it's stuck in the moderation queue.  I'll repost later today.

There's nothing like this in the moderation queue.  Also not in the spam
filter.  Please repost right away.

BTW, the above message of yours lacks an In-Reply-To header, even though
it appears to be a reply to Marcus' message.  So technically it started
a new thread.  There's probably something broken on your end.

Alexander