Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 09:13:39 +0100
From: Peter Bex <peter@...e-magic.net>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Go programming language invalid modular
 exponentiation result (Exp() in math/big pkg)

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 12:30:08AM +0100, Guido Vranken wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I've written a bignum fuzzer that compares the results of mathematical
> operations (addtion, subtraction, multiplication, ...) across multiple
> bignum libraries.

Hi there,

Is this fuzzer freely available?  I'd love to try it out on the bignum
support I added to the CHICKEN Scheme implementation for its upcoming
new major release (probably somewhere mid-2018).  Being able to release
it with a bit higher confidence in its correctness would be nice, as this
is almost all brand new code.

Cheers,
Peter Bex (CHICKEN core maintainer)

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (489 bytes)