Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 08:55:44 +0300
From: Noam Rathaus <noamr@...ondsecurity.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Netlink XFRM socket subsystem NULL pointer dereference

Hi,

I was forwarded by:
Dan Carpenter <dan.carpenter@...cle.com>

To you regarding obtaining a CVE for the mentioned (in the title)
vulnerability

I know a patch is being created and placed into mainstream code of the
Kernel

I would like also to get a CVE for it, so that we can put that in the
advisory we will release

Do we need to give you the full technical writeup of the vulnerability?

--

Thanks,
Noam Rathaus

PGP Key ID: 2D24B275B1EB4475 (Exp 2018-03)