Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 10:04:12 -0700
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@...src.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: NetBSD/pkgsrc membership on distros list

Yeah, we're here, we are the same as previously, still trying to go
about our business with maximum effect and minimal fuss, and we're
listening.

We haven't contributed anything (much) recently, but we don't really
go in for massive "me too"s, and had kinda hoped that the "no drama"
approach would work here. It seems my assumptions were wrong. I will
attempt to do a better job at posting - sorry about that, mea culpa.

What are we doing these days? We're looking into the pre-announcement
that everyone else is looking at for NetBSD, and pkgsrc is even more
vibrant than ever, runs on a huge number of platforms, and is still
reporting CVEs in the usual way - we were told some minor Linux
distributions use the pkgsrc notification mechanism, so, for their
sakes, I'd ask that you continue to keep us in the loop, please.

With thanks (for the support you give),
Alistair