Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 20:49:28 +0800
From: redrain root <rootredrain@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Cc: security@...assian.com
Subject: Sourcetree arbitrary command execution

Hi there,

I would report a sourcetree arbitrary command execution

Sourcetree is a popular git gui client,and I found a command execution two
month ago,
and I report to the official atlassian but the told me they have known this
vulnerability internal tracker and they will fix it in next version but
sourcetree has upgrade several version, this vulnerability still alive.
So I want to disclose this vulnerability and make a copy for atlassian
again.