Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 15:19:11 -0700
From: Dave Null <noid23@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: information about pwn2own Kernel problem

I was wondering this myself. I'm not sure if ZDI does any variant
investigation when they pick up a bug. Really hoping this doesn't jump from
a distro related problem to a Linux problem.

-noid

Crypto: https://keybase.io/noid
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are
free - Goethe