Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 11:23:49 -0700
From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
To: oss-security <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: MITRE is adding data intake to its CVE ID process

Daily update stuff already exists:

https://cve.mitre.org/cve/data_updates.html

We could also have the MITRE CVE ID feed new stuff into oss-security but it
would include non open source stuff.

As for the DWF it's simple: we're using git, so I guess if people really
want up to the minute updates they can simply subscribe to the repos in
GitHub, or pull and do it on their own end. I don't have plans for a
notification service yet, on of my main goals it to make the data more
easily available and then see what people need/do with it (and of course
co-opt the useful ideas and use them!).

PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993
Red Hat Product Security contact: secalert@...hat.com