Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 13:09:43 -0500
From: Stiepan <stie@....swiss>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: MITRE is adding data intake to its CVE ID process

Same concern here; I second your suggestion, John.

By the way, I have just tried the OVE ID alternative:
good idea, but perhaps one button is a bit too frugal.
What about adding at least the possibility of a title?
This would probably encourage people to use OVEs.
Of course, a catpcha might be needed in that event.

Stiepan

P.S.: While we're at it, let's use the two OVEs I have just wasted,
OVE-20170210-0001 (forward CVE web request+ID to oss-sec)
OVE-20170210-0002 (add a title option field to OVE web form),
for the two aforementioned issues!