Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 22:25:38 -0800
From: Alan Coopersmith <alan.coopersmith@...cle.com>
To: Pierre Ossman <ossman@...dio.se>, tigervnc-devel@...glegroups.com
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [tigervnc-announce] TigerVNC 1.7.1

Is there a CVE assigned to this issue that we should use when passing this
fix through to our packages/distros?  I don't see one mentioned in the commit
or pull requests:

https://github.com/TigerVNC/tigervnc/commit/18c020124ff1b2441f714da2017f63dba50720ba
https://github.com/TigerVNC/tigervnc/pull/399

Thanks,