Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 13:05:49 -0500
From: Yannick Warnier <ywarnier@...milo.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: security@...milo.org, security@...pal.org, peter@...e-magic.net
Subject: Re: [security] PHPMailer < 5.2.18 Remote Code
 Execution [CVE-2016-10033]

Hi Peter,

The Chamilo team will be analyzing this in the next 2 days and likely
provide a patch to our community. Although PHPMailer is indeed not used
anymore in recent versions, we still have a large number of portals
around using the previous version.

Thanks Drupal team for the PSA text, we'll probably use part of it as
inspiration (unless that's not OK - just let me know).

Thank you for your great effort in looking out for us and letting us
know. Most appreciated.

--

Yannick Warnier
Project leader