Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 11:39:26 +0000
From: tapper <lancett01@...glemail.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Curious about the security of my router fermwair.

	Hi my name is Jonathan. I don't know if this is the write place to ask
about this but here gos.

I would like to know if any one would like to have a poke around at the
third party router firmware I use on my router called Gargoyle.
Its a easy to use interface built on top of Openwrt.

I use this firmware because it has some grate plug ins and the user
interface has grate a11y. I use a screen reader as I am blind and the
html5 interface is easy for me to get around in.

It's homepage
https://www.gargoyle-router.com/index.php
GitHub
https://github.com/ericpaulbishop/gargoyle
forum
https://www.gargoyle-router.com/phpbb/index.php

The devs behind Gargoyle are really nice people and have helped me out
with bugs and made me a mod on the forum.
What I would really like to know is just how secure is this firmware?

I'm not a coder. I am just interested in how safe is my router firmware
keeping me?

If any one finds any sacurety bugs I know they will get fix.

Thanks and sorry about my spelling Jonathan