Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 18:59:25 +0100
From: Heiko Schlittermann <hs@...littermann.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE-2016-9963 Exim private information leak

Hello,

cve-assign@...re.org <cve-assign@...re.org> (Fr 16 Dez 2016 06:33:41 CET):

> Use CVE-2016-9963.

Today we released Exim 4.87.1 (security fix for 4.87)
              and Exim 4.88   (new release)
into a protected repository.

This, and the details of the CVE-2016-9963, where announced to
distro@...openwall.org and to a limited set of known maintainers,
contributors and friends of the Exim project.

On Dec, 25th we will make the details and the above mentioned releases
available to the public.

If you feel that we missed you, please contact me via GPG signed mail,
send me your public SSH key and explain, why we should grant to access
already now.

Thank you for your understanding.

PS: My GPG key expires in January, an updated version should be available
through the keyservers and on
https://schlittermann.de/keys/gpg/hs@schlittermann.de/F69376CE.asc

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (474 bytes)