Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 19:51:05 -0600
From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
To: oss-security <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Requesting membership to linux-distros

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 7:36 PM, Alex Crawford <alex.crawford@...eos.com>
wrote:

> Hello, I run the CoreOS Linux team for CoreOS, Inc [1]. I thought I
> requested membership in the past, but after double-checking I definitely
> did not. Shoot. DirtyCOW reminded me to actually get this set up. Is
> anything else needed from me?

I found a security page: https://coreos.com/security/ but it only mentions
some upstream security. I can't find any security advisories, the closest I
can find is a few blog postings. Do you have an advisory page?

> Thanks.
>
> -Alex
>
> [1]: https://coreos.com/

PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993
Red Hat Product Security contact: secalert@...hat.com