Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 23:35:00 +0200
From: Albert Astals Cid <aacid@....org>
Subject: KMail vulnerabilites: need 3 CVE

Hi, Albert from KDE, can we get three CVE assigned for KMail?

Here are the summaries

KMail: HTML injection in plain text viewer
KMail: JavaScript access to local and remote URLs
KMail: JavaScript execution in HTML Mails

Fixes for them are already in our various of our repos, I can link to them if
you need it, but i didn't since there's many of them (fixing spans through
various repos and commits) and didn't seem like it added much.

Thanks,
  Albert