Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 20:01:21 +0200
From: Hanno Böck <hanno@...eck.de>
To: Steve Richert <steve@...lectiveidea.com>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE request for code execution via gem name collission in bundler
 (was Re: CVE Request)

Hi,

For readability of this mailing list I think it should be good practice
to say something meaningful in the subject.
We have tons of CVE requests here all the time, therefore "CVE Request"
is not meaningful.

I'm not the maintainer of this mailing list, but I'm sure everyone
agrees that something mentioning the name of the affected product and a
short indication of what kind of bug it is would be apprechiated.

--
Hanno Böck
https://hboeck.de/

mail/jabber: hanno@...eck.de
GPG: FE73757FA60E4E21B937579FA5880072BBB51E42