Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 11:03:34 +0200
From: Anonymous <dregad@...tisbt.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: ADOdb PDO driver: incorrect quoting
 may allow SQL injection

Andreas Stieger <astieger@...e.com> wrote:

Hi Andreas

Many thanks for your reply.

> I noticed that in your original e-mail to this list, you did not cc
> cve-assign.

That's true, but I never did in the past, as this mailing list is (or was?)
monitored by mitre, so posting here has been sufficient until now.

Furthermore in this case I was not quite certain that a CVE was actually
required for this, so I was kind of hoping for guidance.

> Also note that there are new procedures, including a request
> form, in addition to the previous recommendation to contact a CNA
> https://cve.mitre.org/cve/request_id.html

I was not aware of that, thanks for the heads up. Will follow these
guidelines and use the form in the future.

Cheers
Damien