Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 12:46:37 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: gorgeous

Hi,

Gorgeous or not, but with spam/phishing/malware like that, which tries
not entirely unrelated combinations of source and destination e-mail
addresses (presumably taken from people's compromised mailboxes or such,
or/and from public mailing list archives indeed), it looks like we'll
have to cut down on auto-approve for moderated mailing lists (and switch
more lists to pre-moderation even for subscribers).  Unfortunately.
I've just removed this particular address from auto-approve, and we'll
be adjusting these settings to strike a balance between delivery delays
and spam getting through.

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 12:18:03PM +0300, squid3 wrote:
> Dear, That stuff is just gorgeous, you have  to read about it more at

Alexander