Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 11:56:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tim Graham <timograham@...il.com>
To: django-announce <django-announce@...glegroups.com>
Cc: django-developers@...glegroups.com, django-users@...glegroups.com,
	oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Django security releases issued: 1.10 release candidate
 1, 1.9.8, and 1.8.14

Today the Django team issued 1.10 release candidate 1, 1.9.8, and 1.8.14 as
part of our security process. This releases address a security issue, and
we encourage all users to upgrade as soon as possible.

Details are available on the Django project weblog:

https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2016/jul/18/security-releases/

As a reminder, we ask that potential security issues be reported via
private email to security@...ngoproject.com and not via Django's Trac
instance or the django-developers list. Please see
https://www.djangoproject.com/security for further information.

Content of type "text/html" skipped