Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 17:33:35 +0200
From: Gsunde Orangen <gsunde.orangen@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE-2016-2178: OpenSSL DSA follows a non-constant
 time codepath for certain operations

... which would be a different rating to the "moderate" that the RedHat
team ended up with: https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/CVE-2016-2178
I agree that both ratings are reasonable; so still awaiting for the OpenSSL
announcement at least in the vulnerability section (
https://www.openssl.org/news/vulnerabilities.html#y2016).
(Could be that I am just too impatient ;-)