Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 11:07:19 -0800
From: Reed Loden <reed@...dloden.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: kseifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
Subject: Re: Concerns about CVE coverage shrinking - direct
 impact to researchers/companies

Issued to some people, perhaps, but there are plenty of examples of MITRE
not issuing CVEs even after multiple months and pokes. Understand MITRE is
resource constrained, but they are blocking new CNAs as well, which doesn't
help.

Just check out the board list archives (
https://cve.mitre.org/data/board/archives/). MITRE isn't responding at all
to people's concerns.

~reed