Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 16:05:53 -0500
From: Alex Gaynor <alex.gaynor@...il.com>
To: "oss-security@...ts.openwall.com" <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: STARTTLS for this list?

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone saw, but gmail has been rolling out UI indicators for
MTAs which don't use TLS:
https://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/making-email-safer-for-you-posted-by.html

I was surprised to see this indicator on mail from oss-security. Does
anyone know who has the keys to `list.openwall.com` so they can turn on
STARTTLS for outbound email?

Alex

GPG Key fingerprint: 125F 5C67 DFE9 4084