Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:17:27 +0100
From: Bart van Tuil <bvantuil@...argroup.nl>
To: Scott Arciszewski <scott@...agonie.com>, "oss-security@...ts.openwall.com" <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>,
	 "fulldisclosure@...lists.org" <fulldisclosure@...lists.org>
Subject: Re: [FD] It essentially wins crypto vulnerability bingo! gilfether/phpcrypt

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of the   company. Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage that arise from the use of this email or attachments.