Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 16:40:03 +0530
From: Rahul Pratap Singh <techno.rps@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE request: WP Symposium Pro Social Network plugin XSS and Critical CSRF

Hi,

During my research, I found some vulnerabilites in "WP Symposium Pro Social
Network plugin" version 15.12 (latest) and wanted to request you to assign
CVE-id for them. I've already contacted vendor, who has deployed a patch.

vendor: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-symposium-pro

Patch: Update to version 16.1

Pls, let me know, if any additional information is needed.

Ref:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-symposium-pro/changelog/
http://www.wpsymposiumpro.com/wp-symposium-pro-16-01-critical-update/