Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 19:09:07 -0800
From: Jonathan Brossard <endrazine@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [CFP] No Big Thing Conference #2 San Francisco, December 5 2015

Dear hackers, dear friends, dear community,

Please find below the Call For Paper for the NBT2 Conference.
The conference will happein in San Francisco on December 5 2015, at the
Salesforce Rincon Café (121 Spear Street, San Francisco, CA 94105).

Appology for the cross postings. Help us spread the word :)

As usual with great, small, non profit conferences, DIY and self
motivation is the rule. The party is the people : come play with us :)

Note: Our budget is low (ransom of independance !). We shall try to
accomodate everybody needing a stay in San Francisco (eg: on the floor
of my appartment), expect to have to make it to SF by your own means.
You're hackers, shouldn't be a big deal right ? :)

Kindest regards,

j-

PLEASE SPREAD !! NBT2 CFP !! PLEASE SPREAD !! NBT2 CFP !!

Hackers of the world unite! NBT2 is happening! Invite everyone!

--[ Abstract:

The CFP is OPEN! Hopefully, if you're submitting to this CFP, you
already know what this is and why it's everything right about security cons.
http://goo.gl/forms/H0Eiuxd6PN <-Fill this out

--[ Deadline:
November 30

--[ Early Acceptance Notice:
November 23

--[ Info:

In this second year of the hacker con that is No Big Thing, we will once
again be putting this together with less than a month notice, and
providing the bare minimum in compensation to our magnanimous speakers
besides our adoration.
http://goo.gl/forms/H0Eiuxd6PN <-Fill this out

--[ Cost:
$0.
NBT2 tickets are free to a good home.

EOF

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (199 bytes)