Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:39:52 -0400
From: Larry Cashdollar <larry0@...com>
To: Open Security <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Cc: cve-assign@...re.org
Subject: Re: CVE request for sqlalchemy-utils

I stopped asking.

From:  <robert@...ert.io>
Date:  Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 3:21 PM
To:  Open Security <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Cc:  <cve-assign@...re.org>
Subject:  Re: [oss-security] CVE request for sqlalchemy-utils

I've been told I should check-in after a couple of weeks without a
response. Is there any more information I can provide to help you make a
decision?

>From the discussion on the bug tracker, this was a design decision, but
at least some users of the library weren't aware of it. As far as I know
it wasn't / isn't documented. I noticed the issue when reviewing the
code for Netflix's Lemur tool and they were not previously aware of the
issue: https://github.com/Netflix/lemur/issues/117

- Robert