Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 09:59:12 -0300
From: Gustavo Grieco <gustavo.grieco@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE request: Heap overflow and DoS with a tga file in gdk-pixbuf < 2.32.1

Hello,

We found a heap overflow and a DoS in the gdk-pixbuf implementation
triggered by the scaling of tga file. These issues are only fixed in the
recent release of gdk-pixbuf 2.32.1 but affects older versions (we tested
it in a fully updated Ubuntu 14.04).

These issues were found using QuickFuzz.

Regards,
Gustavo.