Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 18:50:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Javantea <jvoss@...sci.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE Request: Remote Code Execution in Realms Wiki install.sh

Hello,

Realms Wiki install.sh is vulnerable to remote code execution. This is unpatched but the author has responded that he intends to fix the bugs when he has the time. At the same time I found a CSRF vulnerability which I asked for a separate CVE for.

Product:  Realms Wiki
Website:  http://realms.io/
Github:   https://github.com/scragg0x/realms-wiki
CVSS Score: 7.9 (AV:A/AC:M/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)