Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 14:00:29 +0100
From: Sona Sarmadi <sona.sarmadi@...a.com>
To: <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>, Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
Subject: membership request  to the closed linux-distros security
 mailing list

Hi,

On behalf of Enea  Software AB, I would like to request membership to
the closed linux-distros security mailing list.

Enea is an independent software vendor  which have both proprietary
and open source software (Enea Linux, OSE, ..).
Enea's software is used in many mobile devices, telecom infrastructure
(e.g. radio base stations) and other mission critical systems thus
security is very important for our customers/users.

I am part of the Enea Security Response Team (ESRT). You can verify
this by sending an email to the Enea security team at
security<at>enea<dot>com or by visiting Enea's security page:
http://www.enea.com/solutions/Enea-Linux/Security/

I am also leading the security activities  in the Yocto Project. The
Linux Foundation hosts the Yocto Project as an open source project,
provides a vendor neutral collaboration environment, and encourages
community contributions in line with the best practices of the open
source development model.

Please note that I am only requesting membership on behalf of Enea.
Our engagement in the Yocto project will however be used as a way to
spread the security update to a wider audience once the embargo has
expired.

For further info regarding the Yocto Project security work please
refer to the wiki page:
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Security

Here is my GPG fingerprint:
Download public key: