Date: Mon,  2 Mar 2015 14:44:00 -0500 (EST)
From: cve-assign@...re.org
To: steffen.roesemann1986@...il.com
Cc: cve-assign@...re.org, oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE-Request -- Zeuscart v. 4 -- Multiple reflecting XSS-, SQLi and InformationDisclosure-vulnerabilities

> Reflecting XSS-vulnerabilities can be found in a common
> Zeuscart-installation in the following locations

Use CVE-2015-2182.

> The SQL injection-vulnerabilities can be found in the administrative
> backend of Zeuscart v. 4

We did not completely understand this part of the vendor interaction:

https://github.com/ZeusCart/zeuscart/issues/28#issuecomment-72829334
https://github.com/ZeusCart/zeuscart/commit/fa919a5e4887a7d348166eac4f10b041684208ca

https://github.com/ZeusCart/zeuscart/issues/28#issuecomment-73352761

The vendor seems to be suggesting the CVE-2014-3868 patch, which had
been previously discussed in the
http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2014/Jun/116 post. This patch seems
related to:

  prodid
  qty
  variations
  subId

whereas your report is about:

  id
  cid

(An entirely separate issue is that the patch has a "$_POST['qty'] =
abs((int)$_GET['prodid']);" line that might result in unintended
quantity values.)

So, we think that there is not, in any sense, a "version" of ZeusCart
that fixes any attack vector that you reported. If there were an
incomplete fix, additional CVE IDs may be required.

Use CVE-2015-2183 for all of the SQL injection issues in your report.

> http://{TARGET}/admin/?do=getphpinfo

Use CVE-2015-2184.

- --
CVE assignment team, MITRE CVE Numbering Authority
M/S M300
202 Burlington Road, Bedford, MA 01730 USA
[ PGP key available through http://cve.mitre.org/cve/request_id.html ]