Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:33:10 +0100
From: Sven Kieske <s.kieske@...twald.de>
To: <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Location of OS security audit reports

On 17/11/14 04:17, M.T. Roebuck wrote:
> Also I am interested in OSs that are not *nix or MS/Apple.
> I know of Haiku OS but are there any others? Does China
> or Japan or any other country have their own OSs?
>
> Is the world really limited to just a few?

Of course it is not.

Take the l4 family for example
seL4 is open source:

https://github.com/seL4

the implementation was proofed
to fulfill the specification, read more at:

http://sel4.systems/

many other systems are at least certified
for common criteria EL4+

HTH
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen