Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 00:49:11 +0100
From: Damien Regad <dregad@...tisbt.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: SQL injection vulnerability in MantisBT SOAP API [CVE-2014-8554]

Following up on earlier messages about this issue, please note that I
just pushed a patch to our official repository on Github [1].

We plan to release MantisBT 1.2.18 in the next few days, as we're
finalizing fixes for a few additional issues. I'll post back here when
the new version goes live.

Damien

[1] http://github.com/mantisbt/mantisbt/commit/99ffb0af (1.2.x branch)
     http://github.com/mantisbt/mantisbt/commit/5faf97ab (master)