Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 16:36:32 -0400
From: Colin Mahns <goatman93@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Healing the bash fork

I'd love it if more companies dedicated back money or time to FLOSS projects they benefit from, but it might be a hard sell. Not every company has the same mentality that they need to give back to stay successful. Others might think "giving back" entails to things they might receive tax breaks on too, rather than something that keeps them from wasting time and money in the future...