Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:59:21 -0500
From: Nick Semenkovich <nick@...enkovich.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: nss RSA forgery (CVE-2014-1568)

The commits are available in the mercurial repo:

https://hg.mozilla.org/projects/nss/rev/fb7208e91ae8
https://hg.mozilla.org/projects/nss/rev/ad411fb64046
https://hg.mozilla.org/projects/nss/rev/4e90910ad2f9

Offhand, it looks like an issue with the encoding of DigestInfo.

--
Nick Semenkovich
Laboratory of Dr. Jeffrey I. Gordon