Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 23:07:21 +0200
From: Nico Golde <oss-security+ml@...lde.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: msalle@...hef.nl, wilcobh@...hef.nl, elbrus@...ian.org
Subject: CVE id request: cacti remote code execution and SQL injection

Hi,
Mischa Sallé and Wilco Baan Hofman reported a security issue in cacti to
Debian when processing arguments passed to the graph settings script:
http://svn.cacti.net/viewvc?view=rev&revision=7454

We consider this issue to be public given the public fix.
Can someone assign a CVE id? We do have some indication that this was reported
in parallel Fedora, in case anyone from RedHat already assigned a CVE id to
this.

Thanks!
Nico

--