Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 08:23:27 -0700
From: Anthony Liguori <anthony@...emonkey.ws>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@...zon.com>, Matt Wilson <msw@...zon.com>,
	Max Spevack <spevack@...zon.com>
Subject: Request for linux-distros list membership

Hi,

I would like to request membership to the closed linux-distros mailing
list on behalf of the Amazon Linux AMI distribution.  We do not
currently have anyone on this list from Amazon but we would like to
change that.  The Amazon Linux AMI distribution is RPM based,
optimized for EC2, and tracks a number of packages (including the
kernel) directly from upstream.

Here is my GPG fingerprint:

pub   2048R/5682E5FF 2013-07-30
      Key fingerprint = EF0F 60F4 390F A270 BC30  4A93 1AAD C710 5682 E5FF
uid                  Anthony Liguori <anthony@...emonkey.ws>
sub   2048R/44FFA77F 2013-07-30

I'm sending this from my personal account since this is the uid
associated with my GPG key but I would prefer to be subscribed to my
@amazon.com (CC'd here).

If anyone has any questions, please don't hestitate to ask.  Thanks
for your consideration!

Regards,

Anthony Liguori