Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 17:56:15 +0200
From: Georgi Guninski <guninski@...inski.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: OT What are the delays in delivery of Fyodor's Full Disclosure
 list?

Sorry for offtopic.

What are the delays in the delivery in
Fyodor's Full Disclosure list?

On several occasions I noticed significant
delays in delivery of my emails, including
on the mirror.

Today at  17:06:09 +0200 I tried to post
to fulldisclosure@...lists.org,
now is 17:53:51 EET 2014 and neither I
received the message nor it is on the mirror.

On the old FD it was very fast for me.

"lightly moderated" is not far away from
"lightly pregnant" IMHO.

10x.