Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 18:47:59 -0700
From: Fyodor <fyodor@...p.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> wrote:

> So I think someone else should setup the new FD, somewhere.

I agree, and I've been missing the list more and more myself.  Since I
already deal with FD legal threats (from running Seclists.org), and since I
already have mail servers and Mailman set up (from running my other lists),
it isn't too much trouble for me.  I've rebooted the list!  But folks need
to resubscribe as detailed here:

http://insecure.org/news/fulldisclosure/

But this needs to be a community project, so I'll try to recruit a team of
moderators from active listmembers.  And any help you guys can give in
spreading the world helps!  We'll need a decent number of subscriptions to
get back the momentum which was so abruptly lost.

Cheers,
Fyodor