Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 17:04:03 +0200
From: Georgi Guninski <guninski@...inski.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 06:18:41PM +0400, Solar Designer wrote:
> of CVE.  So you could consider treating or ignoring your CVE allergy

I am pretty sure someone@...re was coauthor of the
"responsibility RFC" which shows whose servants
mitre are.

> Regarding new FD:
>
> > If you ask me there should be no moderation/kickbans.
> > IMHO this isn't effective against alleged trolls.
> > Back in the time I was against banning n3td3v.
> >
> > Maybe some sound daily quota is reasonable though.
>
> Makes sense to me.  I hope whoever chooses to setup the new FD will
> consider this idea.
>
> Alexander

Is it reasonable to use a public service for the list --
outsourcing legal stuff?

Running a mirror/torrent is much easier than running
a mailing list, so even if stuff gets deleted it will
be in the mirrors.