Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 09:37:01 +0100
From: "Bob Ezrin" <bezrin@....com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: IMAP STARTTLS sniff tool

Hi all. We managed succesfully to sniff inside POP3S, SMTPS, IMAPS & HTTPS tunnels using arpspoof, iptables & sslsplit to make MITM. Now we want to sniff inside STARTTLS tunnels (specifically IMAP) but unfortunately sslsplit doesn't supports STARTTLS. Is there/do you know another SSL/TLS tool supporting IMAP over STARTTLS to make MITM? Many thanks B.