Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 11:25:37 +0000
From: Sona Sarmadi <sona.sarmadi@...a.com>
To: "oss-security@...ts.openwall.com" <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
CC: Dejan Bucar <dejan.bucar@...a.com>
Subject: Request for linux-distros list membership

Hi,

My name is Sona Sarmadi and I am security response for Enea  Linux. I would like to request membership to the linux-distros mailing list representing Enea Linux.
The information on linux-distros will be used to plan/prepare updates to our customers.

Please add Enea Linux information to:
http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/vendors

Best regard
Sona

Sona Sarmadi
Security officer
Enea
Jan Stenbecks torg 17,
Box 1033, SE-164 21 Kista, Sweden
Direct: +46 8 5071  4475
Mobile: +46 70 971 4475
sona.sarmadi@...a.com
www.enea.com

This message, including attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you received this email by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone.

Sona Sarmadi
Software Engineer