Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 12:35:40 -0700
From: Russ Allbery <rra@...ian.org>
To: Salvatore Bonaccorso <carnil@...ian.org>
Subject: Re: CVE Request: WebAuth: Authentication credential disclosure

Salvatore Bonaccorso <carnil@...ian.org> writes:

> Could a CVE be assigned for this issue in WebAuth (Cc'ing Russ
> Allbery):

Ack, sorry, I considered asking for a CVE and then decided not to since I
wasn't sure anyone would really care given the limited deployment of the
affected code.  That was probably the wrong decision, particularly based
on Kurt's comments yesterday, so I probably should have gone ahead and
done it and included it in the advisory.

I'm happy to include a CVE in the advisory and in the Debian experimental
changelog going forward.

--
Russ Allbery (rra@...ian.org)               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>