Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 10:02:36 +1200
From: Robbie MacKay <robbie@...ahidi.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: upstream source code authenticity checking

I'd just like to +1 creating a good set of guidelines for signing releases.
Especially if it gives a "baseline", "level 1", "level 2", etc. set of
standards.
I'm an open source developer working in a small team. We need to improve
our processes but sometimes don't have the time to figure out the best way.
Guidelines would speed that up for us and give me something I can point at
to convince my team mates.

--
Robbie Mackay

Software Developer, External Projects