Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 13:01:39 +0800
From: Shawn <citypw@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Nginx ngx_http_close_connection function integer
 overflow - can anyone confirm this?

hey Andrew,

I wrote a test program[1] that would generate a bunch of random bytes
as http post payload. I ran it for hours but only make the
r->count==>4. It seems like Nginx community not confirm this issue
yet. I tried to contact 360 guys but didn't get reply.

[1] https://github.com/citypw/arsenal-4-sec-testing/blob/master/http/http_request/http_post_payload_fuzzing.py

--
GNU powered it...
GPL protect it...