Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 00:29:19 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Request for linux-distros list membership

Hi Allan -

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 06:58:14PM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> I would like to request membership to the linux-distros mailing list
> representing Arch Linux.

Normally, I'd ask an existing security contact or a project leader to
approve this, but there don't appear to be people with roles like these
at Arch Linux - or are there, and who are they?  (Apparently, there was
a leader until 2007.)

https://www.archlinux.org/developers/ lists you as "Toolchain
Maintainer, Pacman Developer", which sounds like a sufficiently core
role for you to appoint yourself (or someone else) as a security contact
for Arch Linux, if/since there's no security contact nor a leader.

Please add Arch Linux information to:

http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/vendors

How do you expect to use the information arriving via linux-distros?

Alexander